Do you want to know the best software and equipment to make optimum use of your Mac for genealogical research and distribution?
Would you like to learn how to use the full power of the Reunion genealogy software for the Mac?
Come join us and bring your questions, dilemmas, and suggestions to our gatherings as we discuss all things Mac, getting the most out of your genealogical research! The meetings are free and open to the public and are held in a round-table, open discussion format with a facilitator.
Where: 8th Floor of the J. Erik Jonsson Central Library, McDermott Room
Meeting Dates (unless otherwise noted, meetings are held at 1:00 p.m. every other month on the second Saturday of even-numbered months).
- To view the schedule for upcoming meetings please click here...
Recent MGRG handouts or discussion links.
- Placing Your Past handout from the Dec 6 presentation made by Carolyn Davis (PDF)
- PDF Document – How to Create a Book in Word From Your Reunion Report (15 Feb 2012)
- Sources, Citations & Reunion is a handout that reviews sources and citations and describes how to use Reunion genealogy software to cite sources. View the Handout
- DGS Blog Category Macintosh Genealogy is open for discussion about genealogy topics related to using the Macintosh platform, Reunion and other Mac genealogy software, Mac devices (iPhone, iPad) and Mac apps. After linking to the blog category, click on comments to read and add comments. View the Blog