DGS has received a delightful donation to give away at our 2017 Awards Banquet:
Treat your friends, family, and fellow wine lovers to a private wine tasting for up to 20 people
in the classroom of a Total Wine & More store.
A $500 Value!
Total Wine & More will host an event that is certain to impress you and your guests. Taste eight premium, hand-selected wines and discover hidden treasures from the wine region of your choosing. The recipient’s guests will enjoy a “tour of the land” and learn about the famed appellations and grape varietals that make each region so unforgettable. One of our wine experts will be on hand to present and discuss each delicious wine during your two hour tasting, which can be arranged as a seated class-style or more casual walk-around event. Total Wine & More will provide all necessary stemware and educational handouts for tasting notes.
The Recipient can choose one of three popular themes.
- California Dreaming
- Three outstanding white wines and five sumptuous red wines will delight your palate in this tasting. From Pinot Noir and Chardonnay produced in the cooler climates of Carneros and the Russian River Valley, to the famous Cabernet Sauvignon appellations of Stags Leap and Spring Mountain one of these outstanding selections is certain to become a favorite.
- An Inspiring Taste of Italy
- Stimulate your senses with the mesmerizing bouquets of sparkling, white, and red wines from Italy. Refresh your taste buds with Prosecco and crisp whites from the north and then dazzle them with bold and captivating reds from the south. Two Italian wines you will never forget, Barolo and Brunello di Montalcino, complete our inspiring tasting.
- Tour De France
- Travel with us through the most famous appellations from France. Taste Grand Cru Champagne before sampling two stunning and food-friendly wines from the Loire Valley and Provence. Five elegant reds such as prestigious Chateauneuf-du-Pape and Margaux will follow the white wine selections and show you why this is a wine tour of France like no other.
Redemption Notes for Recipient:
- It is important for the recipient to be given the original certificate to ensure they understand the redemption policy for the Private Wine Class.
- To redeem certificate, please visit https://totalwine.eventready.
com/eventrequest. Under What type of event would you like to host? select “Private Class” and answer the subsequent questions.
- Classes cannot be held on holiday weekends or the last six weeks of the year.
- Three weeks notice required from request date.